Get Married During Coronavirus in Vegas
Dearest soon-to-be newlyweds,
Before we get to business, we want to pause and connect. We feel you. There is not one person who has gone unaffected by this pandemic. We’re so sorry. And we’re here for you.
Vegas Weddings is ready to address your concerns, reschedule wedding arrangements and make new reservations. Please call or chat with us Sunday through Thursday from 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM and Friday & Saturday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
We are committed to doing our part to keep the love alive, wedding bells ringing and our community safe. Thank you for your continued loyalty and trust. We appreciate you and look forward to getting you married soon!
Please note that as of June 25th, masks/face coverings will be required in all public places in Las Vegas. This rule will be strictly enforced in order to enter Vegas Weddings' properties. All Vegas Weddings staff, as well as anyone entering our buildings (including couples and their ceremony guests), will be required to wear a mask. While Vegas Weddings will be selling masks for $1 upon availability, we strongly advise you and your guests to bring your own masks as our supplies are limited by demand and cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that masks and face coverings are also required to ride in our limousines. Complimentary masks will be provided for passengers, although we still encourage couples and guests to bring their own masks.
While these rules will be strictly enforced in our public spaces, including our lobby, masks are not required to be worn in wedding venues (indoor or outdoor) during the duration of the wedding ceremony and/or during the couples' photo shoot, unless specifically requested by the couple.
Individuals exempt from this mandate include...
• Individuals with a medical condition that does not allow for the use of a mask
• Children ages 2 to 9 (it is still highly encouraged but not required)
• Individuals who are eating or drinking
• Individuals receiving hair and makeup services (or any personal service that cannot be accomplished with the use of a mask)
• Individuals who are outdoors
Vegas Weddings New Bookings
You can count on us. Vegas Weddings has partnered with other wedding industry leaders to develop strict safety protocols to ensure the well-being of our couples and guests during Phase 1 and 2 of reopening. We are committed to taking all the necessary precautions to ensure that your wedding will occur with specific COVID-19 safety training and protocols in place.
While Las Vegas is prepared for a safe reopening, we understand you may be concerned about interruptions to your travel plans or other unforeseen circumstances. We’ve got you.
We have adjusted the balance due dates for all weddings and vow renewals through June 30, 2020. What does that mean, you ask? It means you do not need to make the final payment until close to your ceremony date. This way we will all be certain your wedding will happen.
In light of how quickly things are changing, Vegas Weddings will maintain a generous rescheduling policy. Any payments made will be good for up to 5 years without penalty. Take a look at our Las Vegas wedding packages or call 702-789-7803 for more information.
Please read What Do I Need to Get Married in Vegas during COVID-19 to learn more about the new Coronavirus Las Vegas marriage license requirements.
Vegas Weddings Cancellations & Reschedules
For those who were scheduled to get married during the temporary closure, we are sorry. We understand how difficult this has been, and we’re doing everything in our power to accommodate. We’ve extended our no penalty rescheduling policy. You now have a credit that will be good for 1 – 5 years. At least, a lifetime of love is worth the wait. As you may recall from the Customer Responsibility Contract which you signed upon booking, there are no refunds, but do remember your credit is transferable!
COVID-19 related circumstances require constant assessment and adjustment. Each ceremony needs to be handled on a case by case basis, so please reach out and check back here for updates. Know that we care about you and together we will work it out.
Get in touch. We want to hear from you! Please call 702-789-7803 or chat with us 7 days a week between 7AM and 8PM.
Can I Get a Marriage License During COVID-19?
Can you get a marriage license during the pandemic in Vegas? Yes, you may now get your Las Vegas marriage license 7 days a week from 8AM – midnight. Find out how to get your marriage license during COVID-19.
The Clark County Marriage License Bureau has re-opened as of Monday, April 27, 2020 with new instruction and safety precautions. Check for the most current information on how to get your marriage license in Las Vegas here. (Updated Monday, April 28, 2020.)
Post Las Vegas Wedding Marriage Paperwork
If you are looking for the post-marriage paperwork to prove you got married in Las Vegas (certified copy of your marriage certificate, a certified copy of your marriage license or an apostille), Vegas Weddings can expedite that order for you. Place your order here now.
What Do I Need to Get Married in Vegas during COVID-19?
Get the most current and up-to-date information on getting married in Las Vegas during the COVID-19 shutdown here. (Updated May 5, 2020) Below you will find all the information related to getting your marriage license. You will also need to know how to have a safe wedding in Vegas during COVID-19.
What Do I Need to Get a Marriage License in Vegas during the Coronavirus Pandemic?
1. A valid, government issued photo ID for you and your fiancé
2. A credit or debit card to pay the $77 fee (no cash or checks!)
3. Internet access to apply for your Las Vegas marriage license online
4. If you are a US citizen, you will need to know your social security number. You do not need to bring the card.
5. A face mask to wear inside the marriage license bureau (required!)
6. Water and an umbrella to stay comfortable in the event that you may have to wait outside at the licensing bureau because only 3 couples will be allowed in at once.
How to Get Your Marriage License in Las Vegas during COVID-19
In order for the marriage license bureau to re-open and resume issuing marriage licenses during the coronavirus pandemic, special safety protocols have been implemented. These have slightly modified the procedure and requirements to get your marriage license in Las Vegas.
How To Get Your Marriage License in Vegas in 2 simple steps:
1. Apply for Your Las Vegas Marriage License online
This is no longer an optional step. It is now required that you apply online no more than 90 days before your wedding in Vegas. Fill out the Las Vegas marriage license application here. Your marriage license will be good for one year.
Remember you are applying for a legal document! Make sure the name you enter exactly matches the name on the government issued ID you will be using to get your marriage license.
2. You & Your Fiancé Must Go to the Marriage License Bureau in Las Vegas. Remember to bring the items you need listed above.
Yes, you read that right. You both have to go in person. The licensing bureau is located on the ground floor of the Regional Justice Center in downtown Las Vegas.
The address is:
Clark County Marriage License Bureau
201 E. Clark Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89101
(Northwest corner of 3rd Street and Clark)
COVID-19 Las Vegas Marriage License Requirements & Safety Protocols:
• Only three couples will be allowed in the lobby at one time
• Sorry, no children, relatives or guests are allowed
• Couples will stand 6 feet apart while waiting
• Anyone with a temperature over 99.9 degrees will be turned away at the door
• Couples must wear a facial covering/mask (homemade or purchased)
• Counters will be sanitized between couples
• Disposable pens will be issued to each couple
Remember to bring your photo ID, method of payment, mask, water and a vessel for shade. It may be hot!
What kind of ID do I need to get a marriage license in Vegas?
A valid, government issued photo identification. Any of the following are acceptable:
• Driver's License
• Military Identification
• Resident Alien Card
• U.S. or foreign country issued I.D. card showing your photo and birthdate
What Else Do I Need To Know Before Getting Married in Vegas?
• There is no waiting period or blood testing required.
• Your Las Vegas marriage license is valid for one year. In other words, you must have a wedding ceremony in Las Vegas within one year.
• Las Vegas Marriage Age Requirements:
To get married in Vegas you must be at least 18 years old. At 16 or 17, you can get married if you have written consent from one parent. Your parent may come in person or provide you with notarized written consent. If you have further questions regarding age requirements, please call the license bureau phone at (702) 671-0600.
• To get married in Vegas you must be no nearer in kinship than second cousins, or cousins-in-law, and not have a living husband or wife.
Remember Vegas Weddings is located just across the street from the license bureau parking lot. Be sure to come on in for a COVID-19 safe tour as soon as you get after visiting the license bureau!
555 South 3rd Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Still Need Help? Call 702-357-8189 or chat with us now!